Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Tech Tool Response: FlipGrid

I think that the concept of the app is pretty cool. I like that a teacher could have their class all watch a video and respond to it with a video of their own, as it is different from the typical written response. However, this tool is only useful to those teachers who work in schools in which students have access to some kind of technology capable of taking videos, whether it be that the students all own a smartphone or tablet or that the school gives the students iPads or tablets to use. I am not sure that I personally would ever use this app, but I think that it is a useful tool to keep in mind regardless.

1 comment:

  1. Useful observation about how the Digital Divide could pose problems with this tool.

    ReplyDelete

The Gay Metropolis Response 1

This book is a history of gay life in America starting in the forties and going through the nineties (the book was written in 1997). When I ...